Happy Monday! I am so excited to announce my partnership with Rebag, a company that purchases pre-owned designer and luxury handbags. The process to sell a bag is sooooo simple!
- Visit the Rebag Website or download the app and use the code “LeslieRosner”. You can also click the Rebag link in the menu bar at the top of my blog and it will take you straight to the website!
- Upload at least six photos of each bag you want to sell. You will need to include a photo of the serial code for Chanel and the blind stamp for Hermes.
- Within ONE business day, you will receive a guaranteed price quote from the Rebag buying team! That is a super quick response time!
- If you choose to accept the quote, Rebag will either provide valet pick up or send you a pre-paid shipping box.
- Once the bag is in house, Rebag will authenticate and do a quality check on the item you sent. If every thing is “A-Okay” you will get paid via check or direct deposit!
My favorite thing about selling with Rebag is that there is no consignment. They differ from companies like The Real Real, Poshmark, Tradesy, etc. in that there are no wait times to get paid! Rebag purchases everything outright so the process only takes between 2-7 business days. It’s fast, transparent, and there are no fees.
In terms of quoting, Rebag has a team of ten buyers that do a highly competitive analysis when quoting bags. They take into account a number of factors such as brand, style, condition, current resale market, and their current inventory and then they provide a quote based off that.
As a long-time seller on Poshmark I can tell you honestly that selling with Rebag is the best way to go because you are selling to professionals that sincerely value luxury items…. and you don’t have some random buyer offering you $50 for a bag that you listed at $400! And trust me, that actually happens lol!!!